Legend Healthcare is a rapidly growing, innovative and diversified healthcare provider, with operations in many areas of post-acute care, including skilled nursing, transitional care, home healthcare and durable medical equipment. When you join our team, you will be working for a company whose objective is to provide superior service and care to our patients and an outstanding work environment for our employees.
We are currently looking for a Respiratory Therapist(s) for our Legend Oaks facilities in Houston, TX for PRN Shifts.
The respiratory therapist is responsible for the application and monitoring of medical gases, artificial airway care, aerosol therapy, incentive spirometry, assists in CPR. The respiratory therapist must have demonstrated ability to perform a broad range of respiratory care.
• Must be a certified (CRT) or registered (RRT), respiratory care practitioner (RCP) by the National Board for respiratory care
• Maintain a current license from the Texas Department of Health
• Current BLS certification required. ACLS preferred
• Two years of hospital experience preferred
This position may require duties including lifting and carrying up to 50 pounds, pushing and pulling more than 100 pounds, and requires frequent standing, walking, balancing, stooping, bending, kneeling, and reaching. Good visual and auditory acuity as well as good manual dexterity and the ability to be readily understood are essential. Must be able to work in a stressful environment. May be exposed to biohazards and chemicals as outlined in the Infection Control, safety, and MSDS manuals.
• Must have an excellent command of the English language
• Possesses the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors and the general public
• Possesses the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
Legend Healthcare offers an excellent benefits package including very competitive salary, medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% company-paid basic life and LTD/AD&D insurance, tuition reimbursement, short term disability, flexible spending accounts, and 401(k) with company match.
To learn more about our company and what we can offer you, please visit our website at www.legendhc.com.
Legend Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Agencies please