Legend Healthcare is a rapidly growing, innovative and diversified healthcare provider, with operations in many areas of post-acute care, including skilled nursing, transitional care, home healthcare and durable medical equipment. When you join our team, you will be working for a company whose objective is to provide superior service and care to our patients and an outstanding work environment for our employees.
We are currently seeking a dynamic, organized and caring individual to join our team as a Human Resources Generalist at our skilled nursing/transitional care facility located in the Willlowbrook area.
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for performing the day to day operations of the human resources and payroll functions, insuring that human resources policies and procedures are implemented and followed by personnel at all levels, and for establishing regular communication with the facility Administration and HR Director in regards to human resources issues and concerns.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assisting employees with HR related issues
• Working closely with supervisors on HR related issues and assisting with disciplinary actions as needed
• Recruiting and interviewing candidates for employment (posting positions online, screening candidates, completing background checks, etc,)
• Training and educating supervisors on Human Resources policy and procedures and other leadership training
• Coordinating and presenting the HR portion of General Orientation for all employees
• Ensuring that all employee paperwork and documentation is complete, accurate and secure.
• Processing payroll, tracking overtime and punch errors, reporting hours and generating reports on payroll and timekeeping
• Assisting with various HR related projects
• Some college required (Bachelor's degree highly preferred)
• Minimum of 2 years of Human Resources and payroll experience
• Experience working in a long-term care or hospital setting highly preferred
• Knowledge of employment laws and regulations
• Excellent computer skills, including proficiency on Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment.
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
Legend Healthcare offers an excellent benefits package including very competitive salary, medical, dental and vision insurance, 100% company-paid basic life and LTD/AD&D insurance, tuition reimbursement, short term disability, flexible spending accounts, and 401(k) with company match.
To learn more about our company and what we can offer you, please visit our website at www.legendhc.com.
Legend Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer
No Agencies please